Contact us here for more information:
*PRIVATE RETREAT DATES CAN BE ARRANGED UPON REQUEST FOR A MINIMUM OF TWO PARTICIPANTS
REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
Throughout our work, we follow the recommendations given by the International Center for Ethnobotanical Education, Research & Service (ICEERS), all participants go through an integral process of selection, preparation, ceremonies and integration. This process includes a pre-ceremonial information package, a previous personal interview, traditional dietary restrictions, group integration circles and further one-to-one integration interviews in between ceremonies and availability for further follow-up for another three months after the retreat.
Here is the formal process that all participants are required to go through in order to sign up and participate in one of our retreats:
1. Upon reception of your filled out registration form, our Ayahuasquera Jessica will review it. Once there is confirmation from our end, we will send you our retreat itinerary including costs. If you would like to proceed, at this point an initial deposit of $300 USD is required. This deposit will be considered a partial payment. *Spaces are limited at Parign Hak, and until the deposit is received your reservation is not guaranteed. **Also please note that we require a minimum of 2 participants (maximum 7) for a trip to happen.
2. Once we receive the deposit, we will send you a complete information package which contains all the necessary information you need to prepare yourself properly. It is a requirement for participation and your responsibility to read and assimilate this package, and start preparing yourself accordingly. After reading the whole package, and in case you have doubts or any questions regarding your preparation, this is the time to ask.
3. With the information package you will be sent an informed consent form which we ask you to print off, sign and send back to us. You will also be given a link to a medical questionnaire which we ask you to fill out and submit as soon as possible. Questions may arise from the information you provide and we may ask for clarification at this time. In case we consider that there are any medical or other conditions that disqualify you from participation in ceremony, we may ask you to decline and we will give you a complete refund of your deposit.
4. A video interview will be scheduled soon after the informed consent and medical questionnaire are received. We use this as an opportunity to get acquainted and answer any additional questions.
5. Participants will be required to attend a pre-departure briefing together with all other participants in Cusco the day before the retreat, to discuss the itinerary in greater detail, and get acquainted with each other. Please take this into account when booking flights into Cusco. We ask that you bring the printed and signed informed consent with you to this meeting. At this time the remainder of the payment (in cash) is due as well.
**Any restrictions that have not been followed as part of a proper preparation for this retreat, within six weeks prior to the first ceremony, or withholding any pertinent information about your health, may result in us not allowing you to participate. In this case there will be no refund.
Please remember that questions are always more than welcome in this process.
If a cancellation occurs within 3 weeks of the retreat date, the deposit will not be refunded. If a cancellation occurs before the 3 week mark, the deposit will be refunded in full. The remainder of the payment is due at the face-to-face meeting in Cusco one day prior to the retreat.
*Please keep in mind when booking flights that we can not guarantee that a retreat will occur until the deadline (6 weeks before the retreat). If the retreat is cancelled we will refund your deposit.